Truck Campers Spell Ease
Planning for an outdoor camping but still attached to the comforts of your own home?
Get moving already because truck campers are ever ready to justify those arguments.
In one single vehicle, you can still sleep with those crisp linens, cook your favorite dish and take a shower with no hassles.
Here is a list of truck campers from three manufacturers that you can choose from:
Truck Campers by Bigfoot
- 3000 Series - This has a durable construction combined with superior insulation values. This deluxe wide-body 3000 Series offer our proprietary Fibercore Wall System. It is combined with Bigfoot’s standard features such as a slide-out dual battery compartment, high output 30,000 BTU furnace.
- 1500 Series - Featuring Bigfoot's proven two-piece molded fiberglass construction, these models are insulated using a high-density 1" polystyrene insulation and come equipped with an impressive list of standard features. It has high quality appliances and three stylish interior decors to choose from. With four models available in both long and short box configurations, there's a Bigfoot 1500 Series to fit your RV lifestyle requirements. (RV Camping)
- 2500 Series - Constructed out of two molded gelcoat fiberglass shells that are joined together similar to a deck and hull of a boat, thus giving the camper its extremely durable and weatherproof design. Available in both long and short box configurations, Bigfoot 2500 Series is insulated using a 1½" high-density polystyrene insulation and feature a comprehensive list of standard features. It has a large exterior basement storage compartments which is enclosed. It is also insulated fresh with a wastewater holding tank that is heated by a 30,000 BTU high output furnace.
Truck Campers by Lance
- Lance Max Series 1181 - Top- of- the- line model with a fabulously large dry bath, huge roll- put pantry, three spacious drawers and increased counter space. It has a full- wall slideout with dinette, wardrobe and deluxe double- door refrigerator. There is also a new mirrored wardrobe for extra storage and huge insulated skylight for ventilation screen in the high- head clearance cabover.
- Lance Lite Series 815 -A lightweight, fully- self contained camper that is complete with a shower, toilet, heater, sink, stove, dining area, queen- size bed and forced- air furnace. It also has plenty of rooms to make memories that will last for a lifetime. It has an interior floor length of 8’6” and an interior height of 6’6”.
- Lance Series 951 - This has been totally redesigned for 2006. It returns with slideout rooms and sub- floor basement compartments for increased storage and tank capacities. This has a 9’11” wet bath camper with a dinette and refrigerator on a full- wall curbside that comes standard with a seamless, marine- grade thermoplastic polyolefin roof and fiber glass exterior.
Truck Campers by Palomino
- Stampede - Run for fun in this ultra lightweight hybrid trailer by Palomino. The Stampede features an all-aluminum superstructure that’s aerodynamically designed for easy towing and handling, yet with a spacious living interior that makes the going easy. Slide-out models offer even more generous living space along with an abundance of innovative storage features. Fully furnished with home-like comforts, the Stampede is ready to run wherever the open road leads.
- Bronco - Bronco is a folding truck built for the back roads. These lightweight truck-mounted campers are ideally suited for today’s pick up trucks with a low profile that enhances fuel efficiency and easy handling on the road. A roomy interior is created with a pop-up roof that increases living space (Pop Up Camper). With hard sidewalls on the lower portion of the unit and the upper portion made of sturdy vinyl tent fabric, the roof is easily raised and lowered with a smooth operating crank-up lifting system.
- Yearling - You’ll want to kick up the dust and head out for uncharted territory with this midsize affordable camping trailer. The Yearling is built for adventure with a sturdy, yet lightweight, design that’s road tough and easy to tow. Packed with easy living features and quality components, these family friendly units offer incredible value for carefree travel and long-lasting enjoyment.
Truck campers may cause how many bucks but the ease you will be all worth it.