Starcraft RV Camper - Not Any Other Character
“An outdoor adventure with George Lucas, Queen Amidala and Darth Vader?” A ten year old boy shouts in excitement as you talked to him about Starcraft RV camper.
Funny it may seem but the innocence of a child is just certainly tempting.
Starcraft RV camper has a long history of innovation and market leadership dating all the way back to 1903.
Its headquarters is situated in the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country. Originally, it produced livestock tanks and other metal farm equipment. In the 1920's, it added a variety of boats to their line- up of products and services.
In 1964, Starcraft RV camper entered the recreational vehicle industry with a line of folding campers. The RV camper's innovative features, including a hardtop and crank-up lifter system, quickly attained a major share of the RV market. Through the 1960's and 1990’s, it grew to become a dominant RV, marine and van conversion manufacturer.
Today, Starcraft RV camper offers soft-sided truck RV campers, folding camping trailers, full-size travel trailers and fifth wheels in North America. It is manufactured in the most excellent facility- 300, 000 square feet of floor space strictly to manufacturing while another 30,000 square feet houses.
Every vehicle they produce is repeatedly audited at various stations throughout each production line. Electrical, LP and water systems are checked, as well as fit and finish, standards and options, and correct loose items.
Starcraft RV Camper Brands
Here are the different brands of a Starcraft RV camper:
- Folding camping trailers offer a complete galley and generous storage. A variety of features are available, including slideout dinettes, king- size bunk ends and bathroom facilities.
- Antigua travel trailers let you enjoy the fresh- air experience of tent camping with the security of a motor home. It is designed for families that want maximum flexibility for an easy tow and RV- maintenance.
- Travel star trailers are suited for today’s camping enthusiasts. It is more lighter with a better gas mileage and only requires less from a tow vehicle. It features fold- out bunk ends that provide additional living space with less trailer strength.
- Aruba lite trailers are towable with many ½ ton pick- ups in a very competitive price. The floorplan options will surely satisfy with the appointments to please. Even if this is lightweight, it is also fully equipped.’
- Pine mountain trucks are surrounded by the laminated Filon exterior bonded sidewalls and Aqualon 7- tent fabric. It has a smooth, one- piece, crowned fiberglass roof that is ultra strong, no seams to buckle or come apart.
- Homestead lite trailers will bet meet you needs. It features the lighter weight strength of welded aluminum- framed, laminated walls and a smooth white Filon exterior. Radius white framed exterior doors and windows add to the clean lines, in addition to the other highlights inside and out.