Class A Motor Home
Class A motor home resembles a bus in appearance. It is also known as the conventional motor home.
However, unlike buses, this motor home type is totally built on a specifically designed motor home chassis that is typically bare.
Many have considered it as something that is constructed on just the chassis cowl.
Diesel or gas engines are used for the Class A motor home. It is divided into a number of units; each may feature multiple slide-out sections that open up the living space for the trekkers.
What you can generally expect from this type of motor home are
- Entertainment centers
- Electrical system
- Hot and cold running water
- Air conditioning and controlled heating
All of the luxuries of a complete home can be found here, the reason that Class A motor homes are known throughout the world as the largest and most luxurious recreational vehicle available. (Luxury Motor Home)
Features of Class A Motor Home
The Class A motor home is commonly considered as the perfect vehicle for families seeking for an ultimate mobile trips. The Class A motor home is really a perfect place for a home-away-from-home vacation on wheels.
The following are some of its wonderful features of Class A motor home:
- Large, Roomy and Well-Equipped – Usually, it is because of these attributes, most of the people consider a Class A motor home. Well, this type of motorized recreational vehicle is really spacious and well-appointed. It offers every possible luxury found in most recreational vehicles today including bedrooms, bathrooms, entertainment centers, kitchens, washers and dryers, basement storage, VCRs, hydraulic leveling, satellite dishes, back-up cameras, hot tubs, and even security systems.
- Fully Winterized – There are a lot of Class A motor homes out there in the market today that are fully winterized. This feature may include a high BTU furnace, double-glazed windows, heated tanks, and insulations that are upgraded, making this motor home type perfect for winter outing.
- Smooth and Stable Ride – A fully, properly loaded Class A motor home provides a smooth and stable ride for the travelers. What’s more, no special license is required from the driver, so any experienced driver can take the wheel wherever is desired.
- Slide Outs – Perhaps what makes a Class A motor home worth living is its having slide outs that provide added space for the dwellers. The sections inside the vehicle can be moved outward or inward at the touch of the button. This way, you can enlarge the kitchen, dining or living room easily if you desire.
Even though, the Class A type of motor home has all such wonderful features, it still has certain disadvantages that make it a bit unfavorable.
- One of the most well-known disadvantages of this class A motor homes is that some people find it hard to back up and turn in close places.
- As such, it could be hard to drive for sightseeing, shopping or running errands.
- It may also provide the travelers problem with determining the right side clearance because of the width of the driving compartments it provides.
So it is best to the available options such as the advantages, disadvantages, construction, and the cost before itself, if you are thinking to rent a Class A motor home.